A short drive from downtown Santa Barbara, Goleta is a family-friendly community with a rich agricultural heritage, wide open spaces and some of the area’s most affordable homes. Goleta maintains the same laidback vibe that makes living in Santa Barbara so unique. Home to UCSB, Goleta is a hub for high-tech firms, manufacturing, aerospace technology companies and major chain stores such as Home Depot, Costco and Home Goods. The city’s many parks are host to numerous youth sports clubs and the beach is always close by. There are several public elementary schools throughout Goleta which feed-into Goleta Valley Junior High and Dos Pueblos High schools—consistently among the top-rated public schools in California.
- Family-Oriented community
- Great Schools
- Housing options in all price ranges
- Close proximity to major employers and shopping
- Blufftop trail hiking and dog walking
- Sports fields throughout the community